Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day, Macy and I had decided to celebrate the great outdoors via our "Sunday Six" by listing memorably hot, hot, hot outdoor love scenes. Unfortunately, Macy is away on business and I'm super swamped so I may not get my official six up until late tonight or during nap time tomorrow. If you would like to weigh in today, please feel free to do so. Got any hot outdoor love scenes you'd like to share? I immediately thought of the first kiss between Jessica and Dain in Lord of the Scoundrels and a few personal experiences, uh -- oops, sorry, too much information. No worries, I'm working on the others from romance fiction.

For now, to celebrate Earth Day, I leave you with this link -- check out Green E: the Environmental Elvis. We saw him today at the Planet for the Party at Brookfield Zoo, and he was fun. Dante, my three-year-old, was thrilled because he got to dance and play bird maracas on stage.

I'm off to a neighborhood shindig. It's in the mid-eighties in Chicago. Chicagoans are out and about in full force because 'round here you never know -- it could be snowing next weekend. It's been known to happen.

I'll be back.

Cheers and happy writing,
Alyson

No comments: