Friday, October 26, 2007

Alyson's TBR Pile

This week we're sharing the top five books on our TBR pile. Shouldn't be hard, but it is because I tend to reshuffle the top books daily. So, I'll start with this--I'm currently reading Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin, a great book which has triggered surprisingly emotional remembrances of old weights or albatrosses. Things like fear, anger and overresponsibility for the well being of your siblings.

I'm short on time this weekend, so, for now, I'm just going to list the rest and I'll try to come back to tell you more about them.

Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Nick & Nora's Infinite Play List by Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan
Diva by Alex Flinn ( following a quick reread of Breathing Underwater)

I'm thinking of writing a Young Adult novel for Nano. Or a Young Adult type book geared toward college age kids. We'll see how it goes. Four scenes keep begging for a story in my overactive imagination:)

Cheers and happy reading,
Alyson

No comments: